Tourism Diversity Matters is thrilled to announce the completion of Experience Columbus’ Third Apprenticeship Cohort!
To help overcome underrepresentation in the tourism industry, Experience Columbus and the Greater Columbus Sports Commission partnered with Tourism Diversity Matters to launch the Diversity Apprenticeship Program (DAP).
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship program, the participants were each offered full-time manager-level positions with the following organizations:
- Atheer Shalash: Columbus Blue Jackets
- Montelle Cury: Levy Restaurants
- Te’Wana Smiley: Belmont University in Nashville
- Ashley Donaldson: Columbus Board of Realtors
- Natalie Cadle: Sonesta Columbus Downtown
- Raymont McKinley: Greater Columbus Convention Center
- Jordan Harris: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Visit the link below to learn more about the Experience Columbus Diversity Apprenticeship Program (DAP).